Text unreadable even when I zoomed in. Missing Message the audience can walk away with. 8/10 B-
good example of identity theftt! 9/10Ava
You got a 7 out of 10, I couldn't read the text very well even when I zoomed in and you didn't give any tips on how to solve this problem. Katie
8/10cant read the text Chase.reynolds
8/10cant read the textBrendan Van Slyke
8/10 text was hard to read and i didnt understand what the message was supposed to be-breanne harvey
Text unreadable even when I zoomed in. Missing Message the audience can walk away with. 8/10 B-
ReplyDeletegood example of identity theftt!
ReplyDelete9/10
Ava
You got a 7 out of 10, I couldn't read the text very well even when I zoomed in and you didn't give any tips on how to solve this problem.
ReplyDeleteKatie
8/10
ReplyDeletecant read the text
Chase.reynolds
8/10
ReplyDeletecant read the text
Brendan Van Slyke
8/10 text was hard to read and i didnt understand what the message was supposed to be
ReplyDelete-breanne harvey